In January, I started a project called “Mission Sessions”, an open-ended series of mixsets in a similar vein — strong, dancable progressive house, each set under 80 mins so it could be burned to a CD. Of course, these projects always take longer than you expect, but that’s the nice thing about not having a deadline.
Today, to mark the live launch of brokendigits.com, I’m happy to release part three of the series, appropriately entitled “mission sessions 003”. The name comes from the Mission district in Calgary, where I moved in January. Overlooking the city, the sets capture my moods and tastes as the year has progressed.
- Banco de Gaia – Kara Kum
- Wally Lopez and David Ferrero – Ca C’est Paris
- Basek and Jeff Bennett – Free Float (Subsky Mix)
- Kris Menace – Jupiter
- AFK – Lush (Matt Rowan and Jaytech Mix)
- Ray and Peter – Next Chapter (Derek Howell Mix)
- Micah – Epidemic, Part 2
- Dousk – Estrange
- Kirk Degiorgio and Esoterik – Starwaves (Spirit Catcher Mix)
- Jody Wisternoff – Cold Drink, Hot Girl
- Paolo Mojo – 1983
- Starecase – Vapour Trails (Matt Rowan and Jaytech Mix)
- Satoshi Tomiie – Glow (Spirit Catcher Mix)