A large chunk of this mix came together on a flight from Calgary to Montreal, early one morning a few weeks ago. It was a really nice way to spend the flight, and the presence of power adaptors on the seats really made my day. Flying the horrors of Continental or United lately has really blinded me to the perks the rest of the civilized world enjoys.
Only one comment this time about the set: Sultan and Ned Shepard have delivered one of the most mind-blowing breakdowns in recent memory in the form of “Jeopardy”. I’ve switched things around a bit here by combining the original’s techy progressions with 16-Bit Lolitas’ funkier remix, and it gives me chills. Enjoy.
- Bonafied Lovin’ (Juri Hulkkonen Remix) – Chromeo
- Movin’ (UNKLE’s Surrender Sounds Session 9) – Skylark
- Mongoose (Guy J Remix) – Sasha
- Jeopardy feat. Kuba Oms – Sultan and Ned Shepard 5. Jeopardy feat. Kuba Oms (16-Bit Lolitas Mix) – Sultan and Ned Shepard
One Dress, Two Legs (Dub Mix) – Jaytech and Jeff Drake
Fun Punch (Bag Raiders Remix) – Bag Raiders
- Ikaros feat. Nicky (Retroid Remix) – Clesk, Pea and Shuda
- Anime (Rocco Main Mix) – Hernan Cattaneo and John Tonks
- Shine On – Soda Inc.
- The Big Space (Subsky Mix) – 3kStatic
- Dusty Horizon (Trafik’s Sirocco Mix) – Roland Klinkenberg
- Pyramid – Jaytech